Sexpert say regular sex decrease chance of heart attack by reducing cloesterol

Sexpert say regular sex decrease chance of heartattach by reducing cloesterol.Does maasterbaton do same effect Sexperts say that regular sex decreases the chances of getting heart attach because it increases the blood flow and it results to lower deposition of cloesterol in valves. My question is, can maasterbation has the same effect on cloesterol ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
I'm not sure about mastur-bation being as good as having sex but it does have many of the same physiological effects as sex does. After orgasm certain effects take place, for example: Orgasm is accompanied by transient increases of heart rate, blood pressure fluctuations, breathing and and varied skeletal muscle contractions throughout the body. These effects are common to all orgasm so i would assume it applies to both self stimulation and with sex as well. The muscle contractions are likely to be less and considered nonexistent due to lack of movement on your part but single motor units produce small contractions known as tetanus, which are also the common cramp. The likelihood to decrease cholesterol are likely because of certain hormones that are secreted into the blood stream, but I'm not positive about this one. i would have to research this a bit in order to ascertain the truth. Good luck.