Sex without a serious infection after an abortion

I just had an aboriton on Thursday and I dont want to wait 2 weeks. I feel ready to have sex again but dont want to get a serious infection. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... The time of restarting sex after a procedure such as an abortion depends on how one feels after the procedure.. The usual time of full recovery following the procedure takes about 2 weeks. There are no other measures to increase this except for a proper diet and multivitamin supplements.. You may check with your doctor if you are ready restarting sex if you are going to start it very early.. An examination will be able to guide you better if there are chances of infection...