Sex with unknown person, back pain, abdominal pain, pimples in throat, body rashes, greenish yellow urine. Grade one fatty liver detected. Treatment?

hi doctor my name is XXXX i have been not well from the past 4 month during the month of ovember i had sex with unknown person and i was well for 6days in between that time some one pricked me with a needle and was bleeding it hit me on my bud i have had done hiv antigen test 4 time but no single tie it was detected but i feel lazy feel pain in my back and have pain in my left lower portion of my abdomen and have pimples in my throat .Also the sex that i had was that i was wearing condom i just kissed her or rather french kissed her. can you help me with the problem i do hot have fever but i have green yellow or white urine and have red raches on my body have red pimples on my thy and my eyebrow hair is falling as well fell pain while scratching on my head and my body is getting weaker help me. I have done all the tests complete body check up but there is just grade one fatty liver problem coming on paper rest every thing is normal. Now i feel trouble in eating food so kindly help me to find the problem.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012