Sex with sex worker. Abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea and mouth ulcers. HIV chances?

hi, okay, i am extremley worried i may have HIV , whilst away on holiday in May i stupidly had unprotected sex with a street sex worker and during intercourse my frenulum tore and there was quite a bit of blood, i have already had the initail test 3 weeks after possible exposure aswell as other STD test and all of them came back negative and i am booked for the 3 month test later this month. As far as symptoms go since the time it happend i have had slight abdominal pain , slight constipation , one dose of dioreha, mouth ulcer and i have what is a light pink looking rash on my upper stomach, could you please help and tell me what you think, also am i at greater risk by tearing my frenulum during intercourse and what do you think are the actual chances of me having HIV? the sex only lasted about 2 minutes until my frenulum broke, please help
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012