Sex with new partner, white spots on inner labia, fishy odour. Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis?

Hi, I had sex with a new partner recently and have also had the depo provera injection in the last month for the first time, recently I have noticed little white spots developing all over the inner labia , they are like the spots under the skin that have raised, perhaps pores? And also have been smelling quite fishy like down there, yet with a small amount of itching. Just wondering if you have any sort of idea what it could be, perhaps bv? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013