Sex with many partners, small penis size. Ways to increase penis size, best sexual position?

hello Doctor, i am 26 year age male and i had already sex with more then 20 girls in different time during my collage days but now from last 6 mnth i am not doing this anymore and may be in coming 1 or 2 year i will get married. but my problem is suddenly from last one mnth i am always feeling that my penis size and girth is not ok. i am not feeling the weight in side my zip .the size is 4.5 inch and girth is 3.9 inch.kindly advice what is my position and what best can i do to feel my self confident.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Penis size of 4.5 inches is more than enough to satisfy a girl. You should know that the sensory elements of vagina is available only up to 2 inches. Your girth is also enough. Regarding your self confidence. You already have it. Confidence comes from experience. in any life matter. You have experience with almost 20 ladies and you are complaining about confidence. You should know that there are people without any sexual experience marrying. That is all.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of www.healthcaremagic.com for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.