Sex with clothes, precum at the penile tip. Pregnancy chances?

Before you read this, I know this might seem stupid since we did not have actual intercourse, but I have an anxiety disorder and this is the first time I ve ever done something like this.. so I am afraid we might have done something to put me in the risk of pregnancy. I would like actual answers because I am having anxiety attacks thinking about all of this. My boyfriend and I were making out and things got heated, he had an erection and I was wearing short shorts and underwear, he was wearing just basketball shorts and no underwear, and he was pressing up against my genitals with his. We were fully clothed and he did not ejaculate, but there was pre-cum at the tip of his penis . I m worried that maybe some of my genitals were exposed (since my shorts were short) and there is a risk sperm was in his pre-cum and it seeped through his shorts and got in me and caused me to have the risk of being pregnant. We don t usually do this sort of thing and I m just worried we messed up. Any answers are much needed. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012