Sex very painful and burning. Advised lubrication. Problem persist. Solution?

i have been married 2 weeks 25 years old girl.on first day of my marriage, i had seemed very painful and burning. so i stopped him.after 2 days of my marriage i got periods.hence for 9 days i dint have sex. yesterday i was depressed and asked many of my relatives and friends to help me..they suggested vaseline for lubrication ,anasthecia for pain and ultracet tablet.i had all these at night and again had sex, but no use. his penis is not going into my vagina .its burning me at that place.both are very frustuated and i am afraid of the nights these days and very very spouse is very interested about it. but i am really helpless.please help me sir.i am very scared of nights height is 5 feet and weight 44kgs.please help me sir
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013