Sex painful after complete hysterectomy, joints pain. Can this happen due to low estridal ?

Thank you Dr AAAAA I am 53 and weight about 108; am 5 ft tall, my bp is 99/60 and i do not have problems w sugar and have always eaten a healthy diet and either do manual labor or exercise to keep fit. I do not smoke and never used drugs. 4 years ago i had a complete hysterectomy; (non stop bleeding for about 3 years promted this) fibroid tumors, cysts on overies, the cervix was friable and so everything was removed. I woke up w an infection....and then scar tissue w 4? times they did removal for scar tissue.....i finally think i am ok for abuot a year and now sex is very painful in a certain area, also my joints have hurt since this and i do not take any estrogen or pills since the surgery. i will see my dr, but i am just surfing and thankful for you to listen to me bc i do nt have insurance. therefore this website has been extremely helpful. i think the site told me to see my dr and also maybe i am low on estridal? hormone. any other suggestions? i saw where you there cant be a diagnoises until i am seen, but some of the things do not apply to me. i am wondering if they put that mesh stuff inside me. how would i know what they did? it was transvaginal and man was it a fricking long recovery. any thoughts? thank you dr AAAAAAA.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
The pain in the joints and pain during the sex after hysterectomy can be related to low levels of estradiol. You can start taking the supplements or use a vaginal cream for relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,