Sex on the last day of periods, condom failure. On birth control. Chances of pregnancy?

I am young, been with my boyfriend over a year. We had sex on the last day of my period and I have been on birth control for over a year as well, well the condom broke on the side and it dose not look like a noticeably amount of cum came out. I have been losing sleep over it and Its been just over 1 week. Wondering the chances of me being pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Relax there is absolutely no chance of pregnancy,because No was last day of your period,so it was your safe paeriod,no chance of getting pregnant during safe period.Your or on contraceptive pills,so again no chance even if condom broke,you cannot get pregnant from this sexual act.
Hope this answers your question.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
There are absolutely no chance of pregnancy as it was your last day of periods and moreover for conception eggs are required from ovary ,for which you should have been ovulating.
Since ovulation is around 10 days from now,there is absolutely no chance of pregnancy.
There is no reason to loose your sleep over this issue.