Sex on fertile day, have tiredness, headaches, white sticky discharge, cramps, spotting. Pregnancy?

I was just wundering I had sex on the 3rd of january unprotected my last period the start date was the 20th decemeber so my fertility was the 3rd january, today I have been feeling really tired sick and headaches , I had white sticky stuff this morning when I went to the toilet been getting cramp pains and I went to the toilet on the morning of the 5th and had a slight red blood but that s all I just wundered could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013