Sex habbits in child, can you help me to know whats wrong with him ?

hi doctor my son is 4 yrs old. from last few weeks he is behaving strangly. he wants to live alone in room, he use to touch his penis frequently and use to move up down . he use to do this with toys or teddy bears. can u help me to know whats wrong with him ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
this is a kind of behaviour problem. most children find some sort of pleasure in doing such things & thats why they continue doing it. but it cannot be left alone. please consult a child psychologist for the same, he will need to be spoken to in multiple sessions & councelled well. proper counselling & guidance can help your child in great deal.