Sex everyday, craving for sugar. On pregnant care conception. Sleppy, tired and nausea. Delayed periods. What can be the reason?

I just got married a lil above a month ago and we ve been havinge sex everyday. I ve also been cravingg for suger. I ve been on d pregnant care conception med for 2 weeks ii haven t been dribnking a lot of water. I feel very sleepy and tired in d morning sometimes neasua. Recently beenhaving a weird feel at d end of my pee. I noticed dis started after he touch my clits real rough. I. Ve also been heavy on soda and chocolates. I am not a fan or both. Am also late on period.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
yes, u are in the honeymoon period,good to have sex . initially , it can be rough but as time passes u will calm down. if any trauma to the genitals,use savlon to clean---in case of pus , u need to go on antibiotics and NSAIDs.

dehydration can make u feel sleepy and problem during urination . take 3-4 litres of water daily. sips of water atleast once in half an hour recommended.

nausea might be due to gastritis,pls cut down on soda,chocolates,spicy items. take pantop-d tablet once daily in the morning on empty stomach for the next 10 days.

also,take an urine pregnacy test.