Sex during periods with tampon in. On birth control, but missed a few pills. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello, I m just wondering. Me and my boyfriend had sex today while I m on my period, it s the 4th day of it, I had a tampon in and i am on birth control but missed a few days. He ejaculated in me but not all the much since I had my tampon in. Now I m just curious and worried if I could become pregnant? I ve search around and I ve Horton mixed answers like its possible but highly unluckily and yes and no. I m looking for a doctors answer. So I would greatly appreciate a reply. By the way I don t know if a pediatrician is the exact doctor for this question but it seemed more reasonable. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
As you had sex during period, there is less risk of having pregnancy as this is safe period.
Usually ovulation occurs on 12-15 days of period.
As you asked, Gynaecologist is proper doctor for this question and not pediatrician.
Ok and take care.