Sex during periods, possibility of condom break, taken next choice emergency contraception. Pregnancy chances?

I started my period on the 20th and ended on the 25th. I had sex around 2am and 4am on the 27th. It was my first time(s) . He used a condom both times and the first time I know for a fact when he came the condom didn t break. The second time at one point it broke but he put on another one and he claims he pulled out and came. 22 hours after intercourse I took Next Choice emergency contraception . Is it likely i m pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012