Sex during periods, later had red dots on hair follicles around shaft followed by increasing inflammation. What could this be?

The other day I had sex with my girlfriend and she happend to be on her period and we dd it unprotected, during I felt something kind of irritating and when I looked at my penis after there were a few red dots only on hair follicles around the shaft of my penis. The next day when I woke up there were more inflamed and red around them and they hurt to the touch also the were all connected in a line sort of with only a few red ones on the other side of my penis what could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012