Sex during periods, have scanty flow lasting for a day, movements in stomach since, negative pregnancy test, taken medicines for ulcer. Cause?

Hi, may 4th day of periods v had sex with protection this happened 4 months back. Since then my girl is getting period on time but only first day normal n second day less n then nothing.. Same is continuin for 4 months n i.m worried.. Took two home kit but both came negative. Now its 17 weeks after that n she feels some movement in stomach .. She has ulcer n took some antibiotics for that.. Now my question is y is she gettin less bleedin n wat is that feelin in her stomach.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012