Sex during periods, clots from vagina, cramps. UTI or miscarriage symptoms?

I have a question my son and his girlfriend had sex for the first time after thanksgiving. It was his very first time but not hers. She was on her period when this happened. She told him Saturday that she thought she had a miscarriage . That her mom had popped her back and she started cramping and didn t think nothing about it. Than later on that morning she went to the bathroom and there were clumps of blood in the tolet. But she is still bleeding and cramping. Is there anyway she could of had a miscarage or was she even pUregnant or could it. Be a UTI
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer