Sex during period. No periods now. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnant or not? Possibilty of gap between periods?

hello i am priya, i would have sex on 20-jan-2013 during my peroid and after that i don't have periods still now and i have also test by the pregnancy test tube, it was showing that i am not pregnant. but my periods are not coming still now.
kindly suggest me am i pregnant or not.
is it possible to be a late gap between periods

Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question
It is not possible to get pregnant by having sex during periods. There could be some other reason for delayed periods. Yes it is possible to have large gap between two cycles. Consult a physician who may evaluate you for delayed periods other than pregnancy.
Hope this answers your question.