Sex before periods, spotting. Negative pregnancy test. Chances of pregnancy?

My, name is XXXXX. I recently had sex 2days before my period. Yes unprotected. My period came on from the 10-15. I thought it ended. Me and boyfriend had sex on the 15 16 and 17. And each time im spotting even if we r not having sex. We had sex again on the 21 and 22. Let s put it this way we r very sexually active. But ive been spotting since my period ended on and off. I took a pregnancy test and its negative. I haven t gotten any signs of pregnancy but I was curious could it in fact be pregnancy.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012