Sex before marriage,got pregnant and aborted,contraceptive pills,any side effects after marriage?

hi am 24years old.. Coming two months am going to be marry!!!! My problem is before i had several types sex and in one situation i got pregnancy , with the help of doctor i cleaned one year back, in last i have taken 4-5times taken pills on scared... My question is will i get any problems in future life??? Any problem will i get pregnancy??? What the things to be taken care myself, please suggest me, am so scared about my future life with my husband.... Thanq
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Hello Sama,
Welcome here on hcm.
Congratulation for you are going to be married shortly.
If you will love your husband by your deep heart and will remain faithful to him than there will not be any problem in your married life otherwise only god can help you.