Severely underweight even after healthy diet. Heath normal. How to gain weight with exercises, yoga, mineral supplements?

sir/madam, I am a 20 year old male. my height is about 6 feet and weight just 50 kg which shows that i might be severely underweight . i have no medical history of any chronic diseases and neither my immunity is weak. therefore , i would like you to please give me some effective tips to increase my weight and muscular mass. my diet includes a glass of milk alongwith 1-2 eggs ocassionally, chapattis , vegetables, pulses etc.but inspite of all this, i am unable to put on weight. also please suggest if any exercises, yoga , health and mineral supplements , if required. would be glad if promptly answered. regards and thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013