Severely sore breasts, started spotting, lower back pain. Are these affects of strep ?

Hi I m 31 and have had severely sore breasts for a few weeks now which is typically normal for me about a week before my period but I m not supposed to start for at least another week. I started spotting yesterday and I assumed I just started early but it has already stopped. My lower back is killing me too. It has been for a few weeks. I thought I may have hurt it at work but I ve been doing yoga and it hasn t helped. yesterday I also started feeling the effects of what seems like strep and since it has been passing around my family I m sure it s just my turn to get it.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013