Severely obese, smokes pot and cigarettes, cocaine abuse, pain from thumb to elbow joint. Causes?

Hey guys! I am very foolish and still having a hard time growing up. I m 25 years old and very obese. About 375 lbs. and 6 1. I smoke daily, pot and cigarettes. I use to abuse cocaine but haven t touch edition about 6 months. I was doing a lot of molly, or MDMA in more specific terms. I have a pain running from my thumb all the way to my elbow joint , sharp pain...l on and off what do you think this is?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012