Severely lazy right eye, have improved vision after wearing glasses. Family history of tumors on pituitary gland. Could that be causing vision problems?

Hello. I am a 30 year old male who has had a severe lazy right eye for presumably my entire life. A few months ago my eye suddenly corrected itself and is now around 95% straight all the time. My vision didn t seem to be much better though aside from gaining peripheral vision on the right, so I kept wearing my glasses. I kept getting headaches though and the glasses were now pulling my right eye too far right so I stopped wearing them. After 3 days of not wearing glasses, my vision has improved to the point where I don t need vision correction anymore and I can t even look through the glasses. I found out yesterday that on my mother s side tumors on the pituitary gland are common. Is it possible that a tumor had caused the vision problems in the first place?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012