Severely itching, raised bumps on neck, scalp, ears, eyelid and shoulders. Cause?

Hi, I have been having these symptoms for over a week and a half now. My neck, scalp , ears, and one eyelid and shoulders tonight are itching badly. It looks like raised bumps, like mosquito bites but it isn t for sure. I ve check for lice and I m pretty certain it s not, I ve had lice before and these bumps are different. I think I have or had bacterial vaginitis if that helps. Tonight is the worst, it s itchy and the Benadryl I took is taking forever to kick in. I dont see any major dandruff or anything. Ive used the same shampoo for years. And ive changed living locations and beds recently. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012