Severely dehydration, intense headaches and migraines, insomnia, constipation and mucus discharge, lower abdominal pain. Cure?

Hi there. I have been oddly dehydrated for a few weeks now. I get killer headaches and migranes strong enough to make me see lights. Not to mention the insomnia . Tonight i got out of bed because i simply could not sleep. However the moment i stepped out of bed i was greeted with a terrible pain in my lower abdomen . It felt for the world like i was about to have very painful diarrhea , however when i got to the toilet nothing came out. The more i pushed the more pain i got in my intestines. After maybe 10 mins of trying the only thing that came out was a small bit of clear mucus . It looked like i had blown my nose and not just spent 10 mins trying to have a bowl movement. Im in a lot of pain and i would love some answers.. I cant afford to go to the ER
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012