Severed radial artery in accident. Have circulation problems. Should plate in arm be removed?

severed my radial artery in a motorcycle accident 7 years ago the artery has been closed off. i have been having circulation problems in my legs arm and feet . From time to time i feel a vibration sensation in my leg as though a cell phohne is in my pocket on silent. Problem is my cell phone is on the table. I also question the plate that is still in my arm that bothers me at times and should it be removed as my body may be rejecting it as well. i am curious as to what may be the solution to regaing good circulation and is any of these symptoms signs of a bigger problem...
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013