Severe wounds on the vaginal surface, sore to touch, bleeds, single partner. What could it be?

pls my girlfriend has a a very server wounds on the surface of her virgina,and it hurts her whenever her pants touches it, and also it brings out blood .she has it up to 4 places and it looks awful.i have been making love to her up to a year now with no such thing and i belive its only me that she is seeing.and i hv no such experience, i want to kn if it is skin dieases and infectious bcos we just made love throughout last week as she came back from U S A
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Your concern is genuine. This is an infection, a sexually transmitted infection. She needs antibiotics and anti fungal medication. Consult a doctor for the same