Severe work load and head irritation. Am I uneasy and restless due to work?

Dear Doctor, I am working as a Stores & Purchase Officer in a Central Govt. Org. Naturally I have severe work load. Recently I am developed with severe irritation in head in between 10.30-11.30AM in the morning hour (feeling uneasy, restless, anger for 10-15 minutes and fearing to become mad) .During last 30 days I have been going to many doctors including Neurologist of Apollo at Bhubaneswar. He has prescribed me Clonafit plus and prothiaden 75 to take at bed and Zapiz 0.25 SOS. Previously some doctor had prescribed me to take Cipralox 10. But on use of the same my heart beet is unusually more and vomiting tendency developed. my Nuorologist has advised me to stop clonafit plus as it also contains cipralox. I have severe gas and acidity problem since last 10 years. I have mixed dislipedemia and under Stator F since last 2 years. Doctors are saying that this is due to chemical changes in brain and nothing to be worry. Can you pl. suggest me in the matter? Best Regards B.P.Samal, Bhubaneswar YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. You are aware of the situation with which the problem started. It is overwork and stress. You have stress related anxiety. And to say the truth, almost everyone has it. Everyone lives out of some compulsion and when the job demands more, they get stressed. Natural to have tiredness, headache, restlessness and anger outburts.

You should take rest for some time and relax. Go for some vacation with yourfamily and enjoy yourself. As long as medicines are concerned, They can partially cure your stress related symptoms but cannot be an alternative to your job related stress. Job related stress shall always be there unless you quit it. Understand your job, manage time judiciously, distribute the jobs at hand harmoniously, keep a cool head etc are some of the ways to get rid of stress.

Meditation, yoga and breathing exercises can also help in keeping yourself fit and focused.

Hope this answers your query. Avilable for further clarification.
Good luck.