Severe weight loss, malabsorption of nutrients. Scheduled for ERCP. Gall bladder removed. Need to be concerned?

I am about to undergo a ERCP with a SOM because I have lost over 50 LBs in a year, am not absorbing nutrition or proteins , and am on Marinol, drink Ensure Plus daily and eat 5 to 6 times a day. I am 56. Although the Hida Scan showed close to normal gallbladder - it showed that the dye used was not showing in my small bowel. However - one month later when my gallbladder was removed, it was diseased, the wall thickness at greatest point was .3 cm and hard. I am afraid of the ERCP, but have no more weight to lose. I am losing Muscle now. I have no money until the first of April.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013