Severe weight gain for a polio patient of 58 years. Need advice on surgical procedures of weight reduction

My mother is 58 yrs old and suffers from post polio .She is 5 feet tall and usually weighs 95lbs.Over the post couple of years,she has gained up to 30 lbs of fat,almost all in her belly. She is now in a wheelchair 80% of the time and has great difficulties getting herself around due to the extra weight that she carries.I am wondering if something like smart lipo laser would help? Or another procedure that would be safe? I am so worried about her.It is devastating to watch her suffer like this. Thank you for your advice.Rachele
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012