Severe weight gain. Not able to follow a diet plan. Please help

My name is Vicka, I am 19. My height is 155cm, and my weight is 62kg. I used to eat only healthy food and was always 45 kg, but then doctors said me that I had to gain some weight, because I looked too skinny for them, but I felt good.A nd I started gaining weight very fast in 2 months I already was 55 and then 62.I started eating everything and after each meal I feel myself guilty and miserable because I know I shouldn't do that. I feel bad myself, my appearence is awful now and I can't start my previous lifestyle, I'm always failing when I start to eat again healthy and this has been countinuing since last year. I'm in despair, and doctors don't know what to do with me. And I can't tell anyone why I can't lose my weight I always come up with some stories, but not truth, because it's a shame for me to tell anyone that I fat because I can't stop eating, people always think that I eat only health food.And I just say them that I gained weight because of special pills and that I'll soon lose everything when I stop drinking them. I just need a piece of advice how to struggle with it, I really want my 45 kg back
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013