Severe weakness in legs and arms on not eating for few hours. Causes for hunger pangs?

I feel serious weakness in my legs and hands if I don t take any food 3-4 hours. As example, Today I have taken xxxxx (made by wheat floor) with banana. after that I didn t ate anymore and after 4 hours I was sweating and feeling weakness in my legs where difficult to derive using this legs. What is the cause and how I control this?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Please see your Physician and get your Blood Sugar examined. The relevant tests are mentioned below:

1. S.Blood Sugar Fasting (empty stomach)
2. S.blood Sugar PP( 2hours after having food after the sample of fasting)

For the time being keep multi grain biscuits with you or take fruits.
Feel free to come up with any more queries you have.

Wish you a speedy recovery to health

Rajinder Singh