Severe vomiting tendencies from childhood, more salivation. Relief from Oleanz. How to get rid of tendencies?

Sir, I have severe vomiting tendencies from childhood.It started at my 11 years and now I am 26.Severe salivation when I awake.Some doctors said it is migraine .One doctor gave me Oleanz and after taking it my tendencies shown declined.If i stop Oleanz or reduce it again the tendencies start again.I want to sleep more than usual.otherwise, vomiting starts.Also masala and oily foods do not suit me.How can I stop Oleanz and get rid of my tendencies?a
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012