Severe vomiting in the 2nd trimester, have weakness, increased frustration, lack of confidence. Blood and urine test normal. How can I fix this?

hello sir. my wife is suffering from vomiting in her 15th week i.e. 4th month. sir i am very tensed that she is having such problem since long time. sir she is now frustrated of all this and loosing her confidence. all blood reports and urine reports are normal as per our doctor. sir she is very upset and always have weakness. please let me know what else can be done for this. will waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012