Severe vomiting during pregnancy. Prescribed navidoxine. Will it affect baby?

Dear Dr. I m a mom of two and now I m pregnant for the third time...every time I m pregnant I suffer a lot in my first three months...I start the nozia and vomiting all day and the extent I can t get up from my bed to do my daily this time I have been told to take navidoxine to help me...but I m afraid that it will affect my baby badly ...I m in my 7 week of pregnancy I had till now 12 bills and I m still taking it works ok with me as I couldn t be ok without it is it ok to take it one more month as if not is there any safe alternative?....many thanks Sincerely Rasha
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013