Severe vomiting and nausea during pregnancy. Prescribed with emeset and pregnidoxin. Any side effects?

Hi, I am half way into my fourth month of pregnancy. Due to heavy vomitings & nausea my doc has prescribed emeset-4 (thrice a day) and pregnidoxin (1 in the night). I was asked to stop now and my vomitings are back. I can hardly retain water once i stopped these medications . Is it safe to continue using for some more time without having any side affects? please advice am really worried for my baby s health.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012