Severe viral conjunctivitis post cataract operation, blurred and poor vision. Prescribed Homide, pathegel, lotepred ls. Will it subside?

I HAVE DONE MY CATRACT OPERATION OF MY RIGHT IN MONTH OF JUNE 11 & LEFT IN MONTH OF OCT 11 LATER I GOT SEVERE VIRAL CONJUNCTIVITIES IN THE MONTH OF MARCH 12 , MY VISION WAS VERY POOR BLUR NESS WAS THERE SINCE THEN I HAVE CONSULT 3 DOCTOR .1ST DOCTOR GIVE ME VEGAMOX, 2ND TIME HE SAID TO PUT TEARS NATUREAL FORTE . THE 2 DOCTOR HAS GIVE TO TEARS NATURAL FORTE , EYEMIST & LATER PATHEGEL. NOW MY 3 DOCTOR HAS GIVE TO PUT HOMIDE TWICE A DAY , APDROPS LP 2DROPS AFTER 2 HOURS, & PATHEGEL 3TIMES & ALTERNATIVE LOTEPRED LS
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012