Severe vaginal pains postpartum with jelly like discharge and odor, tests showed heterogeneous uterus, cyst on ovary, no fluid in pelvis. Meaning?

I am 21 i have been pregnant twice only one child had a miscarriage with the first after my daughter was born i began having vaginal pain at about 3 months post partum and it has gotten worse the pain is extremely bad when i lay on my sides, it feels as though i may have been hit my a bat and that every thing is sore vagina ans vulva . I also am now getting upper pelvic pain that feels sharp sometimes and a dull aching pain most of the day and i also have a filmy, kind of clumpy not as thick as cottage cheese but white and clear sometimes jelly like discharge accompanied by odor. The pain is unbareble it wakes me up out of my sleep and sometimes if i move too fast it feels like something in my vagina is being pulled. I just went to the ER which did not help at all, they said my uterus is slightly heterogeneous (what is this) and they also said in my right ovary their is either a cyst or follicle that is 1.7cm but no significant fluid in the pelvis . I nurse my daughter so my cycles are kind of off, but i do bleed more now and for longer before being pregnant my period lasted 3 days now its up to 5 or 6 and my cyle was 21-24 days and now its at 28 days. My daughter weighed 8lb 9oz (1st child) i weighed at the time 120-125lb and by the end of the pregnancy i was 160-165 roughly! I am now 7 months post partum anf need help! please help
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012