Severe vaginal pain, stomach ache, early periods. Had taken unwanted 72. What are the possible side-effects?

Sir/Madam, I got my periods on 8th July and I had an unsafe sexual intercourse on 14th July, I took unwanted 72 within 24hrs. I got my periods within 5 days i.e, on 20th July. I am also having severe stomach ache and pain in the vagina . Do these have to do anything with the usage of Unwanted 72? If so will you please tell me how it is going to disturb my menstrual cycle and also the possible side-effects.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012