Severe vaginal itching, redness and swelling. No relief with home remedies and monistat kit. Instant relief?

Last monday my vagina got extremely swollen, red and extremely itchy. I used vagisil to relief the itch. it worked for a couple of days but now it burns when i use it. On tuesday i used Monistat 3 (for 3 nights in a row) and used the creme that was provided with the kit. But now (On sunday) my vagina is extremely itchy, worst then the first days. I know the monistat kit said that it may take up to 7 days for the yeast infection to clear but i really cant take this itchinest. Ive taken warm baths with nothing in the water, ive put a cold cloth but nothing helps. i really dont know what to do anymore. doesnt anyone have an instant relief tips? and if this could really be a yeast infection?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012