Severe vaginal itching, do not use barrier contraception during intercourse. Could I be allergic to partner's body fluids?

Hello. I have a question about sexual health . I have been with my partner now 2 years, and we have been using a wide range of contraception methods, from the pill to the depo injection. The problem is that is we dont use a barrier method , I get itchy and uncomfortable down there, so at the moment we are using condoms . My partner doesnt get any symphoms whatsoever. I have been treating it with creams and pessaries. We have been both treated once with an oral pill fluconazole , and with anti fungal cream, but even after that, if we dont use any barrier contraception , I still get itchy. Is there something in my partners body/fluids that I can be allergic or something like that? Thanks for your help
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013