Severe vaginal itching, burning on urination, bleeding on scratching, use scented soap, not sexually active. Any home remedies?

I have thought i had a yeast infection for years and just the lips of my vaginal area have always been red.. But i never thought anything of it and there has been white gooey stuff for a while like 4 to 5 years now and i thought it was normal. I have been really itchy lately but ever since two days ago it was super itchy and yesterday and today it bugns really bad when i urinate and it bleeds i think due to scratching .. I have heard maybe it is my soap it is really scented.. Im only 13 im not sexually active. I do play sports but not lately. Is there something i can buy or use at home to atleast stop the burning.. I am really to afraid to see a doctor for it and really embarrassed
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer