Severe vaginal dryness, itching, unbearable pain due to cuts caused be scratching. What could be wrong?

Im a female and lately Ive felt really dry down there. It itches really bad but other than the sores i ve caused from scratching , i don t see any sign of infection or anything else that could be causing my discomfort. Ive had the symptoms for about 9 days hoping the problem would go away on its own but so far ive had little relief. sometimes the pain from the itching and cuts ive caused from scratching are unbearable. do you know what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  37 Awaiting Answer