Severe urethral pain causing frequent urination, severe bladder ulceration, fungal outbreaks. Treatment suggestion?

I have sever pain in uretha causing frequent urination least every hour at night. For a long time keeping Antifunal/antiyeast salve there helped, but not anymore. I also have severe ulceration of the bladder seems that this worked it s way out from the bladder ...that s why I started using antiyeast treatments. I became raw and ulcerated outside and the yeast treatment worked...for awhile. I ve also had serious fungal outbreaks in many other areas and was treated for months to get it under control, but the doctor doesn t want to treat it anymore. I ve been trying to treat by diet and herbal which seemed to help for a while, but now not so much. (This was caused by chemo , lots of antibiotics and other RXs over years.) What can I do/ Who should I try to see to get help? I can t get far from the bathroom and the pain is preventing sleep. I m also having bad pains running down legs at night that prevent going back to sleep after about 4 hours. I don t have much money for co-pays either....This is NOT has been cultured and checked for that repeatedly and that is Negative...It is Inflammatory in addition to Fungal. I m 62, disabled, on Medicare and have no other resources.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012