Severe upper epigastric pain, nausea. Tests show small stricture in small intestine. Suggestions?

Hi I am 36 year old female with crohns disease (last scope good). For the past 2 years I have been having episodes of severe upper epigastric pain (strong enough to make me pass out). The pain is associated with nausea but not vomitting & severe back pain . I have had so many tests including MRCP which shows slow bile emptying but nothing else. My gallbladder is free of stones & disease. I have had CT scans & MRI s which only show a small stricture in the small intestine . My gut has shown also to slow down significantly requiring letres of oral prep to get it moving resulting in an ilius affect lasting for days but eventually starting again. Now it s happening again do I go back to the dr or ride it out? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013