Severe upper back pain, crackles all over the body, X-ray normal. No relief with physiotherapy. Help?

Hi, this is Xulkara. Thank you very much for the suggests you gave me. I want to fulfill my post. I`m 23 years old student. I have upper back pain since 2 or 3 months. i felt crackles back of my neck since long but it was not bothering me at all. But recently i feel crackles all over my body, especially on my shoulders joints of two arms. I have been doing exercises all my life, i love dancing and basketball, running, every kind of activities. but last two years i`m not that much active due to my study. mostly I spend my time sitting. But i go for walking.So i don`t think passive life could be the reason but i`m not sure. I have done my X-ray , which says everything is perfectly normal, and my doctor also said the same. I have been in orthopedic hospital, and general physicians. Now i`m getting psychotherapy since 5days. My doctor suggested it for 10days. But still pain is there. I use warm belt every evening, i feel i takes all my pain and sourness while i`m using it, but when i`m outside, and not using it, i feel the same pain again. It is making me more and more upset and stressful. it was only in my upper back but recently spread over my shoulders. For 10days i cannot do some activities more then 5minutes (such as cleaning the house) if it requires me to move my arms up and down. It is getting hurtful even to comb my hair because of crackles in my shoulder joints. I complained about crackles but doctors told it is common. But it started recently and i feel like my arm is moving from its place in every crackle and i`m pretty sure it isnt common thing. My back pain (sore) is also not changing though i took a lot of treatment for it.Now everyday i`m sitting under sun and evening i go for walking. I decided to do exercises everyday and i planned to go for running every morning
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer