Severe upper abdominal pain radiating to lower back. Reports all normal. Reason for pain?

For almost 2 weeks I have been experiencing severe upper right abdominal pain with pain on my right and it radiates to my lower back. I went to the ER and they ran blood work, a CT scan with contrast and a chest x-ray . They said they just don t know what is going on. Meanwhile, the pain is getting worse and am not able to live m daily life with the pain i am in. Any ideas what may be going on? At first I thought it was pancreatitis since I had gallstones in 2000 i had pancreatitis and it reoccurs every so often. They said my Lypase levels were fine.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013