Severe upper abdominal pain, diarrhea, excessive burping, pain under rib cage. Treatment for symptoms?

hi, i have severe upper abdominal pain . it all sterted 5 s ago with sudden diarrhea that only lastest a couple hours, then once more the next morning. since then i have had alot of burping and alot of pain under my rib cage, esp when i stand up. it goes away when i lay down but soon as i stand up it feels like all my internal organs are being pulled down. no fever or any other symptoms. im a 36yr old female pretty healthy overall. any idea wat it could be????
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013